* Homeowners will have the inclination to hurry regardless if things are not yet prepared completely. They would wish to start right away even if the materials usually are not fully supplied yet. They will start the demolition job without even understanding that you can still find materials or fixtures which can be recycled.
* Due to such negligence in pre-deciding the time frame of the project, many a times, a bathroom construction or remodelling project gets delayed indefinitely. Construction can begin only when the requisite product reaches the spot.
* While rushing in the process, the construction workers overlook to set up ample wall blockings for grab bars, towel bars and toilet paper.
* One of the greatest mistakes when it comes to renovating the bathroom is overlooking the plumbing facets. There are occasions when the contractors just concentrate on the aesthetic aspects of the bathroom without considering the more important matters. They don’t give sufficient space or consideration on future plumbing concerns .
* Another plumbing related issue is that homeowners at times get caught up with modern bath fittings, yet fail to understand their budget constraints. They give a go indication to repositioning the plumbing fixtures without estimating weight of this job on the overall budget.
* Electrical components are often overlooked in bathroom remodeling. As a result of some changes, the electrical circuit is probably not the same as before or there can be one more fitting required yet are overlooked.
* Owners do not keep finances aside for hidden problems like moulds, dry rot etc in the tub area or underneath the wet rooms.
* Caused by lack of planning, some aspects results to error for example less leg room, incorrect door positions and many more.
* A number of bathrooms have poor ventilation. Some even don’t have any windows. Hence moisture and odours stay trapped in bringing about an unhygienic reproduction ground for mould, mildew and bacteria.
* Storage options are not integrated thus leading to space issues.
* Installing oversized bath tubs consume a lot of floor area. So moving around in a bathroom gets hard.
* Saving money on substandard fittings just like toilets sinks and shower fixtures cause unnecessary expenditures on servicing every couple of years. Likewise substandard flooring by saving on floor tiles leads to water damage.
Just before we make any decision, we’ve got to make certain that we already have carried a concrete plan. Follow it and avoid making the same mistakes as pointed out above. In this way, you can make certain you will love a great bath in your brand new bathroom.