Dryers are a girl’s companion and secret weapon to be the belle of the ball. This is a weapon every woman must have for everyday use. Understanding that there are so many hair dryer on the market today, below are a few guidelines that you can follow when you are shopping for a hair dryer.
• Wattage is essential simply because suggests the power of your hair dryer. If you are planning to get dryers with low wattage, expect to be spending more time drying your hair after you shower. Your best option is about 1750 to 1800 watts because it dries your hair quicker. You should have more watts if you have thick curly hair. Even though the ionic hair dryers claim that they dry hair faster, it’ll still depend upon the number of watts your dryer has.
• Another consideration when looking for hairdryers is to determine the type of your hair. Is it fine, coarse or damaged? In case you have extremely curly hair, it would be good if you buy a hair dryer with a diffuser. This will make heat drying your curly hair easier and more even. If your hair dryer doesn’t have a diffuser, you can purchase a diffuser attachment.
• Look for dryers with several settings on heat and speed. The perfect ones have 4 to settings for each factor. It is always better to buy one with cold shot settings in order to change the temperature and deliver premium salon-like results. Most professionals also suggest that dryers with multi-speed settings are best so that you can control the pressure of heat that goes through your delicate hair strands.
• The weight of the hair dryer can be another factor to consider. Make certain you can handle the weight in order that it won’t drain you while you do your hair.
• The price is likewise a significant consideration. This one product tells you the quality of dryer you’re going to obtain. There are inexpensive dryers that will force you to wear hat when you go out and will cause you more for hair repairing products. The dryers’ prices in which range from $20 to $40 are definitely more acceptable. Many recommend it because of the enhanced features that are almost like the professional hair dryers. Additionally, dryers that happen to be more expensive give the hair the best finish. The ionic hairdryers and ceramic hair dryers are some of the well-liked choices.
Hopefully, with the key features of best hair dryers mentioned above, you should be able to pick one that is right for your hair. Make sure to utilize ceramic types and not forget deep conditioners and heat protecting products when styling. Never compromise and pick cheap products that you may just regret in the end. Take into account all the factors to get the best dryer for your hair so that your hair will grow healthy and shiny for long.